||JELCZ Sp. z o.o.
|Type of vehicle:
JELCZ mark C662D.43 type tractor is a special construction adapted for cooperation with semitrailes to transport military hardware. JELCZ C662D.43 is built on high-mobility, heavy-weights, all-wheel-drive, 3-axle tractor version. Temperature range of exploitation : -30oC -till +50 oC. Fordability till 1200mm.
|Vehicle curb weight [kg]
|Gross vehicle weight [kg]
|Maximum fifth wheel load capacity [kg]
|Wheel base [m]
||3,600 / 1,400
|Type of engine
||IVECO FPT CURSOR 10 EURO III
||316 kW / 2100 rpm
||1900 Nm /1050-1590 rpm
Mechanical type ZF 16S 221 : joint with engine, 16-gears.
Speed limitation till Vmax 85 km/h.
With interaxle differential lock, pneumatic actuated; changeoven: road/offroad.
Single plate, dry.
Front drive axle
- with differentiallock suspended on two halfelliptic springs with rocking levers, two telescopic shock absorbers, mechanical stabiliz CTI system.
Rear drive axles - (tandem)
- connected to the frame by reaction rods, suspended on two inverted half-eliptic leaf springs.
Interaxle and interwheel differential locks. CTI system.
|The vehicle is equipped in
||6 wheels + 1 spare wheel
- hydraulic winch with 100 kN towing power,
- air heating system working independently of engine,
- water heating to simplify engine starting,
- installation adapted for lighting camouflage and use of nightvision devices,
- air conditioning system,
- filter-ventilating device,
- central tyres inflation system,
- BEADLOCK inserts adapted for driving with low level of pressure or unsealed wheel,
- fifth weel coupling 3,5".
OPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND EQUIPMENT
- search lamp,
- orange flasher lamp,
- front head lamps, indicators lampshades and rear combined lamps secured by metal netlike shields,
- blue color operational lamps,
- VFI inserts adapted for driving with unsealed wheel and absorption of detonation energy under thr wheel,
- cmouflage painting.
With 2 places, sleeper bunk, armoured ensuring crew ballistic protection level established with customer to STANAG 4569 standard.Cabin hydraulically tilted. In front - two flat, armoured windscreens. Hatch on the roof for ventilation and evacuation.
Driver and co-driver seats with automatic safety belts and headrest, with air springing system and horizontal and vertical regulation of lower part of back. The can is equipped in 24V plung-in sockets for electrical devices powering and top lighting, illumination at foot-plates acting automatically after door opening, additional lighting on passenger knees.