||JELCZ Sp. z o.o.
|Type of vehicle:
Drive system :
JELCZ mark P662D.35 type is 3-axle, all-wheel-drive (6x6), high-mobility special vehicle. The chassis is adapted to on and off road drive and meets ADR requirementes. Fordability till 1200 mm.
Temperature range of exploitation : -30oC -till +50 oC. The chassis is assigned to transport military substructures and hardware.
|Vehicle curb weight [kg]
|Load capacity [kg]
|Gross vehicle weight [kg]
||27 000 kg
||4,400 / 1,400
||IVECO CURSOR 8 EURO III
||259 kW / 2100 rpm
||1280 Nm /1080-1930 rpm
ZF 16S 151 : joint with engine, operated mecanically, 16-speed range change, synchronised with PTO.
Speed limitation till Vmax 85 km/h.
With interaxle differential lock, pneumatic actuated; changeover: road/off road.
Single plate, dry.
Front drive axle
- with differential lock suspended on two inverted half-elliptic springs with rocking lexers, two telescopic shock absorbers, mechanical stabilizer.
Rear drive axles - (tandem)
- connected to the frame by reaction rods, suspended on two inverted half-eliptic leaf springs. Interaxle and interwheel differential locks.
|| 14.00 R20
|The vehicle is equipped in
||6 wheels + 1 spare
- hydraulic winch with 100 kN towing power,
- air heating system working independently of enigne,
- water heating to simplify engine starting,
- filter-ventilation device
- installation adapted for lighting camuflage and use of night-vision devices,
- VFI inserts adapted for driving with unsealed and absorption of detonation energy under the wheel.
OPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND EQUIPMENT
- cab with 4 or 6 places,
- undercointainer frame for transportation 20ft ISO 1C container,
- air condition system,
- search lamp ,
- orange flasher lamp ,
- front head lamps, indicators lampshades rear combined lamps; and outer side mirros protected by metal netlike shields
- blue colour operational lamps,
- central tyres inflation system,
- BEADLOCK inserts adapted for driving with low level of pressure or unsealed wheel,
- hydraulic crane,
- sleeper bunk for rest,
- cmouflage painting.
With 2 places, armoured ensuring crew ballistic protection level established with customer to STANG 4569 standard. Cabin hydraulically tilted. In front - two flat, armoured windscreens. Hatch on the roof for ventilation and evacuation.Driver and co-driver seats with automatic safety belts and headrest, with air springing system and horizontal and vertical regulation of lower part of back. Crew seats without air springing system. The cab is equipped in 24Vplung-in sockets for electrical devices powering and top lighting, illumination at foot-plates acting automatically after door opening, additional lighting on passenger knees.