||JELCZ Sp. z o.o.
|Type of vehicle:
JELCZ mark 882.53 chassis is 4-axle, all-wheel-drive (8x8) , high- mobility vehicle. The chassis is adapted to on and off road drive and meets ADR requirements. Temperature range of exploitation : -30oC -till +50 oC. Fordability till 1200mm. Multilift hookift system adapted for loading and unloading platform ISO 20"x8".
|Vehicle curb weight [kg]
|Gross vehicle weight [kg]
|Maximum fifth wheel load capacity [kg]
|Wheel base [m]
||4,400 / 1,400
|Type of engine
||IVECO FPT CURSOR 13 EURO III
||393 kW / 1900 rpm
||2350 Nm /1060-1600 rpm
Mechanical type ZF 16S 221 : joint with engine, 16-gears.
Speed limitation till Vmax 85 km/h. according to ADR Regulations.
With interaxle differential lock, pneumatic actuated; changeoven: road/offroad.
Single plate, dry.
Front drive axle (tandem)
- with differential lock suspended on two half-elliptic springs with rocking levers, two telescopic shock absorbers, mechanical stabilizer. Interaxle and interwheel differential locks. CTI system.
Rear drive axles - (tandem)
- connected to the frame by reaction rods, suspended on two inverted half-eliptic leaf springs.
Interaxle and interwheel differential locks. CTI system.
|The vehicle is equipped in
||8 wheels + 1 spare wheel
- hydraulic winch with 100 kN towing power,
- air heating system working independently of engine,
- water heating to simplify engine starting,
- central tyres inflation system,
- filter-ventilating device,
- BEADLOCK inserts adapted for driving with low level of pressure or unsealed wheel,
- air conditioning system,
- installation adapted for lighting camouflage and use of nightvision devices.
Multilift hooklift system adapted for loading , unloading and transportation of platform ISO 20"x8 according to STANG 2413.
OPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND EQUIPMENT
- search lamp,
- orange flasher lamp,
- front head lamps, indicators lampshades and rear combined lamps secured by metal netlike shields,
- blue color operational lamps,
- cmouflage painting.
2 places, armoured ensuring crew ballistic protection level established with customer according to STANAG 4569 standard. Cab hydraulically tilted. In front wall of the cab - two flat, armoured windscreens. Side door"s windows made of armoured glasses. Hatch on the roof for ventilation and evacuation.
Driver and co-driver. Seats with automatic safety belts and headrest, with air springing system and horizontal and vertical regulation of lower part of back. The cab is equipped in 24V plung-in sockets for electrical devices powering and top lighting, illumination at foot-plates acting automatically after door opening, additional lighting on passenger knees.