JELCZ P662D.35 M49
- CHASSIS mark JELCZ type P662D.35
Special vehicle. Chassis mark JELCZ type P662D.35
|Vehicle curb weight [kg]
(depend on equipment)
|Load capacity [kg]||10000|
|Gross vehicle weight[kg]||25000|
|Wheel base [m]||4,400 / 1,400|
Type/Model IVECO CURSOR 8 EURO III
Max power 259 kW / 2100 rpm
Max. torque 1280 Nm / 1080-1930 rpm
ZF 16S 151 : joint with engine, operated mecanically,
16-speed range change, synchronised with PTO.
Speed limitation till Vmax 85 km/h.
With interaxle differential lock, pneumatic actuated; changeover:
Single plate, dry.
Front drive axle – with differential lock suspended on two
half-elliptic springs with rocking levers, two telescopic shock
absorbers, mechanical stabilizer.
Rear drive axles – (tandem)
connected to the frame by reaction rods, suspended
on two inverted half-eliptic leaf springs.
Interaxle and interwheel differential locks.
Tyre size 14.00 R20 equipped with VFI inserts
The vehicle is equipped in – 6 wheels + 1 spare.
- Hydraulic winch with 100 kN towing power
- Air heating system working independently of engine
- Water heating to simplify engine starting
- Filter-ventilating device
- Installation adapted for lighting camouflage and use of
- VFI inserts adapted for driving with unsealed wheel and absorption of
detonation energy under the wheel
Optional performance and equipment
- Cab with 4 or 6 places
- Undercointainer frame for transportation 20ft ISO 1C container
– Air conditioning system
- Search lamp
- Orange flasher lamp
- Front head lamps, indicators lampshades, rear combined lamps
and outer side mirrors protected by metal netlike shields
- Blue color operational lamps.
- Central tyres inflation system.
- BEADLOCK inserts adapted for driving with low level of
pressure or unsealed wheel.
- Hydraulic crane
- Sleeper bunk for rest
With 2 places, armoured ensuring crew ballistic protection level established
with customer according to STANAG 4569 standard. Cabin hydraulically tilted.
In front – two flat, armoured windscreens.
Hatch on the roof for ventilation and evacuation.
Driver and co-driver seats with automatic safety belts and
headrest, with air springing system and horizontal and vertical
regulation of lower part of back. Crew seats without air springing
system. The cab is equipped in 24Vplug-in sockets for electrical devices
powering and top lighting, illumination at foot-plates acting
automatically after door opening, additional lighting on
JELCZ mark P662D.35 type chassis is 3-axle, all-wheel- drive (6×6), high-mobility special vehicle. The chassis is adapted to on and off road drive and meets ADR requirements.
Fordability till 1 200 mm. Temperature range of exploitation: -30°C till 50°C.
The chassis is assigned to transport military substructures and hardware.