JELCZ 442.32 S22
- PLATFORM TRUCK mark JELCZ type 442.32
Special vehicle. Platform truck mark JELCZ type 442.32
|Vehicle curb weight [kg]
(depend on equipment)
|Load capacity [kg]||4000|
|Gross vehicle weight [kg]||17000|
Type/Model MTU 6R106TD21, EURO III,
Rated power 240 kW / 2200 rpm.
Max. torque 1 300 Nm/ 1200-1600 rpm.
Joint with engine, 9-speed manually actuated (eight forward
gears synchronised and one reverse gear), equipped with
PTO Speed limitation till Vmax 85 km/h according to ADR
With interaxle differential lock, pneumatic actuated;
changeover: road/off road.
Single plate, dry.
with differential lock suspended on two half-elliptic springs with rocking levers,
two telescopic shock absorbers, mechanical stabilizer
Tyre size – 14.00 R20
The vehicle is equipped in – 4 wheels + 1 spare wheel.
- Hydraulic winch with 70 kN towing power
- Air heating system working independently of engine
- Water heating to simplify engine starting.
- Installation adapted for lighting camouflage and use of
- Filter-ventilating device.
- Air conditioning system.
- Load-carrying body made of steel.
- BEADLOCK inserts adapted for driving with low level of
pressure or unsealed wheel
– Central tyres inflation system
- Search lamp
- Orange flasher lamp
Optional equipment and performance
- Front head lamps, indicators lampshades, rear combined lamps
and side outer mirrors protected by metal netlike shields
- Blue color operational lamps
- VFI inserts adapted for driving with unsealed wheel and absorption
of detonation energy under the wheel
With 2,4 or 6 places, armoured ensuring crew ballistic protection level established with customer according to STANAG 4569 standard. Cabin hydraulically tilted.
In front – two flat, armoured windscreens.
Hatch on the roof for ventilation and evacuation.
Driver and co-driver seats with automatic safety belts and
headrest, with air springing system and horizontal and vertical
regulation of lower part of back. Crew seats without air springing
system. The cab is equipped in 24Vplug-in sockets for electrical devices
powering and top lighting, illumination at foot-plates acting
automatically after door opening, additional lighting on
JELCZ mark 442.32 type platform truck is 2-axle, all-wheel drive (4×4), high mobility special vehicle. The chassis is adapted to on-road and off-road drive and meets requirements of ADR regulations.
Temperature range of exploitation: -30°C till +50°C. Fordability till 1,2 m.
JELCZ mark 442.32 type is offered as platform truck or chassis for special substructures /on customer’s request/.
Load-carrying body (without canvas) is adapted for transport of goods in bulk or on pallets and 10ft ISO containers.