||JELCZ Sp. z o.o.
|Type of vehicle:
JELCZ mark P662D.34 type chassis is 3-axle, all-wheel-drive (6x6), high-mobility vehicle. The chassis is adapted to on and off roads drive and meets ADR requirements. Temperature range of exploitation : -30oC -till +50 oC. Fordability till 1200mm. The chassis is assigned to transport military substructures and hardware.
|Vehicle curb weight [kg]
|Load capacity [kg]
|Gross vehicle weight [kg]
|Wheel base [m]
||3,825 / 1,400
|Producer/ Type/ Model
||IVECO FPT CURSOR 8 EURO III
||259 kW / 2100 rpm
||1280 Nm /1080-1930 rpm
ZF 16S 151 : joint with engine, operated mechanically, 16- speed range change, synchronized with PTO.
Speed limitation till Vmax. 85 km/h.
With interaxle differential lock, pneumatic actuated; changeoven: road/offroad.
Single plate, dry.
Front drive axle
- with differential lock suspended on two half - elliptic springs with rocking levers, two telescopic shock absorbers, mechanical stabilizer.
Rear drive axles - (tandem)
- connected to the frame by reaction rods, suspended on two inverted half-eliptic leaf springs.
Interaxle and interwheel differential locks. CTI system.
|The vehicle is equipped in
||6 wheels + 1 spare wheel
- hydraulic winch with 100 kN towing power,
- air heating system working independently of engine,
- water heating to simplify engine starting,
- installation adapted for lighting camouflage and use of nightvision devices.
OPTIONAL PERFORMANCE AND EQUIPMENT
- air cinditioning system
- search lamp,
- orange flasher lamp,
- front head lamps, indicators lampshades rear combined lamps and outer side mirrors protected by metal ,
- blue color operational lamps,
- central tyres inflation system,
- BEADLOCK inserts adapted for driving with low level of pressure or unsealed wheel,
- under container frame adapted for transportation and fixing ISO 20ft container,
- cmouflage painting.
One module type with 2 places, adapted for special requirements, non-armoured. Cabin hydraulically tilted.
Hatch on the roof for ventilation and evacuation. In front - two flat windscreens.
Driver and co-driver seats with automatic safety belts and headrest, with air springing system and horizontal and vertical regulation of lower part of back.
The can is equipped in 24V plung-in sockets for electrical devices powering and top lighting, illumination at foot-plates acting automatically after door opening, additional lighting on passenger knees.